DEAR VISITOR , YOU ARE WATCHING : Java EE Clean Code | How to build Java EE 6 applications in a productive and maintainable way | Java EE 6 Video Tutorial .
based on the bloated and exaggerated J2EE patterns and best practices.
This session discusses how to build lean applications in a productive and maintainable way. The following pragmatic tools, patterns, and best practices will be covered with working source code, which are especially interesting to Java EE developers and architects:
• Mixing CDI, JPA, EJB, JSF, and JAX-RS to save code
• Mocking, unit testing, stress testing, and integration testing
• Continuous integration and build (Maven 3, Git)
• Effi cient data access without DAOs
• CAP and BASE
• Asynchronous CDI events for decoupling and pub/sub
• Pro-active JMX monitoring instead of logging [endtext]